“The Professor needs HELP”
Graduate Sought To Develop our business
Working with the company directors to grow our brand across the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engaging directly with current and prospective customers promoting our products and services.
- Using our database to book in events and communicating with clients.
- Effectively communicating with directors on a daily basis.
Within this role you will also have the opportunity to use other skills and ideas to help the business grow and develop.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking for a dynamic role and wants to grow alongside a growing company.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous sales experience desirable.
- High energy and motivating.
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to develop a knowledge of our product.
Full on the job training will be provided.
Presenters Needed for Science Workshops across the uk
Our popular science shows and workshops for schools. Professor Bubbleworks will be more in demand than ever this year – which is why we are searching for more science-mad members to grow our team!
To be eligible for consideration you must:
- Love science and understand the principles behind our cool experiments for kids.
- Be confident to lead science shows and workshops for children aged 4-11 (EYFS, KS1 and KS2).
- Have good availability around March each year.
- Have a current DBS check or be willing to obtain one.