'Calling all teachers' Inspire your students, making health and fitness fun!!
Our Health and Fitness day workshops is engages all children and provides a memorable understanding of the scientific principles of fitness and nutrition!
Suitable for all primary school levels - Early Years up to Year 6!
We have designed great workshops for each year to get everyone moving and learning at the same time! Please get in touch to find out more about what we offer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Aims of our workshop
- To get everyone moving!
- Develop an understanding of a healthy diet!!
- Know what changes occur in our bodies when exercising!!!
- To have loads of FUN whilst learning!!!!
Join our journey through the human body
- Names of muscles
- What happens to our heart when we exercise?
- Why do we breath faster?
Building blocks of life...
- Fats, carbohydrates, fats and vitamins
- Where is our fuel stored?
- What foods are nutritious??
How we get fit?
- Best types of activities
- Walk, scoot or cycle to school
- Aim for 60 minutes of physical exercise per day